Saturday 21 June 2014

SummerTime!! [2014]

I had a study leave from the beginning of May so even though I have bunch of free days it didn't seem like holidays. Now I realised as my exams are over - "Oh.....now it's summer ._."- and I have nothing really planned or done.


I was planning to get a summer job to earn some money for myself yet I still haven't look for anything!  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Deep within me I'm not ready for adult responsibilities but I really want a job!  T^T What I will do for 2 months when I'm not going on holidays and most of my friends are going somewhere abroad? Also there's not many stuff to do in N. Ireland!! I hope at least there would be lots of sun.

Plans:
  • get a summer job
  • watch anime as I had a break for 3-4months (?)
  • read manga as I haven't read as well for a while
  • participate in summer clubs
  • go out with friends
  • update blog more often
What a boring list! ಠ_ಠ
 Anime planned to watch:
  • overall finish what I've started
  • Kuroshitsuji (new upcoming episodes)
  • Ao Haru ride 
  • Free! Eternal Summer
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Ghost Hound
What a nice list ಠ‿ಠ !
I also wanted to attend a Convention taking place in Belfast with my friend yet I have litarally no money and no transport! Another year which I can't attend.

Look! I finally post regulary and I also update the theme of my blog! I hate editing HTML >:( Never again. If you know how to do it without a problem you are a pure genius!

Post Question: What are your plans for the summer? What anime/manga are you plan to watch?

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I need a job to help with Uni in September but I keep getting distracted :(
    I actually don't know what I'm going to do this summer, I made a list of all the dramas and anime I'm going to watch. I'm catching up with Inazuma Eleven, finishing off Lovely Complex and I'm watching Hana Kimi all over again
    I like the theme :) I wish I was good at HTML and CSS but it's a mission to me!

    ReplyDelete